Our Hearing Specialists
Marilyn G. Maschgan, Au.D., CCC-A
Doctor of Audiology
Marilyn G. Maschgan is a Doctor of Audiology with over thirty years' experience serving the Las Vegas community. She received her certificate of clinical competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She is also licensed as an audiologist and hearing aid specialist by the State of Nevada Speech Language Pathology, Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensing Board. Marilyn has extensive experience working with various ear, nose and throat physicians and has been in private practice since 1996.
- Au.D. Degree – Doctor of Audiology – Arizona School of Health Sciences
- M.A. Degree – Audiology – San Diego State University
- B.S. Degree – Speech Pathology and Audiology – Penn State University
- Member – American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Vice President- Nevada State Board of Examiners for Speech Pathology and Audiology, 1990-2005
Ashley Romero, BC-HIS
Hearing Instrument Specialist/Owner
Ashley Romero is our hearing instrument specialist but has also been the friendly voice that you have heard on the phone for the last fifteen years. Prior to becoming a hearing instrument specialist, she was our office manager/billing manager/receptionist, so she is also very familiar with insurance billing/benefits. Please feel free to call her with any insurance questions. She recently completed her two-year apprentice under Dr. Maschgan and has obtained state and national certification.
- B.S. Degree- Business Administration and Marketing- Nevada State College- 2018
- Member- International Hearing Society- since 2017
- Board Certified- National Board Certification for Hearing Instrument Specialist- 2019