Our Hearing Specialists
Marilyn G. Maschgan, Au.D., CCC-A
Doctor of Audiology
Marilyn G. Maschgan is a Doctor of Audiology with over thirty years' experience serving the Las Vegas community. She received her certificate of clinical competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She is also licensed as an audiologist and hearing aid specialist by the State of Nevada Speech Language Pathology, Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensing Board. Marilyn has extensive experience working with various ear, nose and throat physicians and has been in private practice since 1996.
- Au.D. Degree – Doctor of Audiology – Arizona School of Health Sciences
- M.A. Degree – Audiology – San Diego State University
- B.S. Degree – Speech Pathology and Audiology – Penn State University
- Member – American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Fellow – American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Vice President- Nevada State Board of Examiners for Speech Pathology and Audiology, 1990-2005
Ashley Romero is our office manager/billing manager/receptionist and has recently became a hearing aid dispenser apprentice. She has been with our office for thirteen years and is the friendly voice that you hear when you call our office to schedule an appointment. Ashley is very familiar with insurance company benefits, so please feel free to call her at any time if you have questions.